The Conference on the Regulation of Infrastructures is the annual event that brings together all the Areas of the Florence School of Regulation. The 9th edition of the Conference on the Regulation of Infrastructures will focus on ‘Sector Coupling’ and will take place on 25-26th June 2020 in Florence.
Call for abstracts will be open in Autumn.
Learn more about the 8th edition of the conference, which took place in Florence on June 20 and 21 2019 here.
The format of the Florence Conference on the Regulation of Infrastructures is unique:
- Each presenter has 45’, which includes 20’ of presentation, 10’ of qualified feedback and 15’ of discussion with the audience;
- Feedback will be given by senior professors associated with the Florence School of Regulation who are specifically knowledgeable about the topic at hand;
- Papers retained for publication will receive additional feedback beyond the Conference.
- Papers will qualify for the Journal Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, which is published by Sage as of 2017.
- A summary of the 4-5 best papers will have the chance to be published in the dedicated issue of the Network Industries Quarterly (Issue 21, Vol 3, September 2019).
- Prof Simone Borghesi (EUI, Part-time professor and Director of the Climate Area of the FSR. Siena University, Professor)
- Prof Matthias Finger (EUI, Part-time professor and Director of the Transport Area of the FSR. EPFL, Professor and Director of the Chair of Management of Network Industries)
- Prof Jean-Michel Glachant (EUI, Robert Schuman Chair, Director of the FSR, Director of the Energy & Climate Area of the FSR, Holder of the Loyola de Palacio Chair)
- Prof Juan Montero (EUI, Part-time professor of the Transport Area of the FSR, Professor of Administrative Law and Regulation in UNED University (Madrid)
- Prof Pier Luigi Parcu (EUI, Part-time professor and Area Director of the FSR Communications & Media, CMPF)
- Prof Stéphane Saussier (EUI, Part-time professor and Director of the Water Area of the FSR. IAE de Paris, Professor and Director of the EPPP Research Group)
For information on registration, please contact FSR.Transport@eui.eu.