Presentation of the FSR Report | 11 May 2017, 11.00-12.30
CEER Secretariat (Cours Saint-Michel, 30a – Brussels)
FSR check-up of the existing EU frame for Power Transmission System Regulation: missing pillars and roadblocks
- Jean-Michel Glachant(Director, FSR)
- Jorge Vasconcelos(Chairman, Newes)
- Ben Voorhorst(Chief Operating Officer, TenneT)
- Florian Ermacora (Head of Unit, DG ENER)
- Nicolò Rossetto (Researcher, FSR)
During the event, FSR will present its last research report “Moving the electricity transmission system towards a decarbonised and integrated Europe: missing pillars and roadblocks” and discuss the findings with relevant stakeholders.
- 11.00 – 11.10: Welcome by J.M. Glachant
- 11.10 – 11.40: Presentation of the research report by J.M. Glachant and J. Vasconcelos
- 11.40 – 12.30: Panel debate on the identified missing pillars and blocking stones: are the most relevant ones? what is the position of the stakeholders? what are the ways forward?
- 12.30 – 13.30: Light lunch