We are looking for a Training and Workshop Assistant to join the FSR Energy & Climate team!
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- assist in the planning and coordination of all the residential training activities and events (workshops, seminars, conferences) of the Florence School of Regulation – Energy & Climate.
- work in close cooperation with the trainers and experts as well as the rest of the FSR Energy & Climate Team in order to organise and deliver high quality and innovative training courses and events.
- be responsible for managing the presentations and training materials, including online resources and online and blended learning.
- be the point of contact for participants and trainers/experts and will provide classroom support during the residential training.
- work in close cooperation with the FSR conferences team in the organisation and implementation of the training courses and events.
- be asked to facilitate the FSR online courses, if and when necessary.
Place: Florence, Italy
Length of contract: 12 months full-time contract with the possibility of renewal for up to 5 years
Deadline for applications: 30 June 2019, at midnight (Florence time)