Open Call for Fellowship Applications
Within the project: “Innovation and Intellectual Property in the digital age: Global challenges and European responses”, the FSR C&M at the EUI invites distinguished scholars (professors, senior post-docs) working on IP and Innovation in the Digital Economy who wish to spend between 3 and 8 months in Florence at the EUI premises.
The visiting scholars will receive a monthly grant payment of 3,000 euro. No additional payment will be granted (travel costs will not be reimbursed).
During their fellowship, the visiting scholars are required to:
- Be based in Florence and conduct research at the EUI campus.
- Publish of at least one EUI working paper derived from the research conducted in Florence.
- Deliver at least one public seminar on the topic of the research.
If you wish to apply to the fellowship, please submit you application to the attention of Prof Parcu at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should include the following information:
- Name and surname
- Current affiliation
- Current position
- Full cv with publications
- Desired length of the visiting fellowship (in months)
- Research plan for your stay (up to 5 pages)
All informal inquiries can be addressed to Chiara Carrozza at Chiara.Carrozza@EUI.eu.