VACANCY NOTICE for a Research Assistant at FSR Energy Gas Area
The Florence School of Regulation – Energy is looking for a Research Assistant to join the team working in the Gas Area.
Expected tasks include:
– Advice and practical support to the FSR Gas online and residential initiatives (training, workshops, back-office work);
– Contributing to research on EU gas policy and regulation;
– Providing advice and support in the organisation of outreach policy initiatives and training.
Length of contract and % of full-time: 12 months full-time contract with possibility of renewal for up to maximum 5 years.
Start date: as soon as possible
Place of work: Florence, Italy
– Degree in a field relevant to the post;
– Knowledge of EU policy-making and of EU energy regulation (preferably gas);
– Very good writing skills and experience in research and policy analysis.
– Previous experience working in an international environment;
– Previous research work or experience in energy (preferably gas) would be an asset;
– Previous experience in editing and online/social media would be desirable.
– Excellent knowledge of English as a working language is required;
– Knowledge of other EU languages is an advantage.
Contact details: For more information contact email@example.com
Read the full vacancy notice here.