We are hiring a Research Assistant to join the team working in the Gas Area!
The Florence School of Regulation is looking for a Research Assistant to join the team working in the Gas Area.
Expected tasks include:
- Contributing to the research on EU gas policy and regulation.
- Providing advise and support in the organisation of outreach policy initiatives and training.
- Degree in a field relevant to the post
- Knowledge of EU policy-making and of EU energy regulation (preferably gas)
- Experience in research and policy analysis.
- Previous working experience in international environment.
- Previous research work or experience in energy (preferably gas) is an asset.
Place: Florence, Italy
Length of contract: 12 months full-time contract with the possibility of renewal for up to 5 years
Deadline: 30 June 2019, at midnight (Florence time)