The FSR is pleased to welcome the prestigious part-time Professors and Scholars who will bring new insights to the Reseach, Training and Policy Dialogue’s activities of the School.
It is exciting to see how our Global Faculty is growing to tackle all the main challenges in the energy transition as well as to meet the learning demand of our community of experts.
A very big welcome on board to:
- Andris Piebalgs (former EU Commissioner),
- Christopher Jones (former Deputy Director General at DG Energy),
- Alberto Pototschnig (current interim Director at ACER),
- Jorge Vasconcelos (former Chairman at CEER),
- Elena Fumagalli (Associate Professor at Politecnico di Milano)
- Fabien Roques (PhD from Cambridge University)
- Thomas-Olivier Léautier (PhD from MIT)