The FSR Energy & Climate is looking for a Trainee to support the FSR Online Team in different activities:
- Assist in creating, editing and updating various content for the FSR website
- Edit and proofread reports, briefs, multimedia content, etc.
- Contribute to the development and facilitation of FSR online courses
- Assist with social media maintenance and analytics
- Studying journalism/communications/public relations/social sciences or have obtained a degree no longer than 18 months prior to the start date of the traineeship
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Ability and willingness to learn about energy policy and regulation
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Familiarity with E-learning
- Knowledge of writing for the web
- Community building experience
May be considered for a traineeship, candidates who:
Are nationals of a European Union member state, or of a candidate country which benefits from a pre-accession strategy (nationals of non-member states may be accepted depending on resources available) AND
A) Are studying for a first (post-secondary education) degree and are in the process of obtaining the qualification; OR
B) Are involved in a vocational training programme; OR
C) Have obtained the above (A or B) qualification, no longer than 18 months prior to the beginning of the traineeship.
Candidates must have a good knowledge of one of the EUI’s official languages and a satisfactory knowledge of another language, taking into account that English, French and Italian are the main working languages at the Institute.
The trainee will receive a grant (€1,315 per month). A remunerated trainee who is recruited from outside Florence is entitled to reimbursement of travel expenses actually incurred at the beginning and the end of the traineeship.
For detailed information on the rules applying to the traineeship programme, please visit: https://www.eui.eu/About/JobOpportunities/Traineeships
One year contract full time, starting as soon as possible.
Deadline to apply: 31 August 2018
Submit your candidature (CV and motivation letter) to the FSR Project Manager, Ilina Hristova: Ilina.Hristova@EUI.eu