Communications and Media Network
The activities and management of the FSR Communications and Media Area are financed by institutional partners and by a number of regulated and non-regulated companies with an interest in the subject matter.
European companies in all sectors relating to communications and media – such as network operators, telecom and internet service providers, broadcasters, cable operators, network and handset manufacturers, application and content providers – can participate in and support the area’s activities through annual donorship. Donorship is divided into major and associate donorship.
• All the benefits offered to Associate Donors
• Participation to the FSR Advisory Council, which sets the agenda of the policy events, training and research activities carried out in the context of the Florence School of Regulation, Communications and Media
• Reduced fees for the participation to the Annual Training
• Participation to the FCP Advisory Council, which sets the agenda of the policy events, training and research activities carried out in the context of the Florence Competition Programme
• Waiving of conference fees for attendance at all policy events
• Preferential consideration for speaking roles at all policy events