The new issue of the “Competition and Regulation in Network Industries” (CRNI) by Sage is now available!
You will find the following articles in this special issue:
- Simulation-Based Port Competition: Feasibility and Implementation of an Agent-Based Framework
Koen De Winne
- Fleeting neutrality: The inadequacies of the ex-ante net neutrality regulations in India
- Competitive tendering for rail track capacity: The liberalization of railway services in Spain
Juan J Montero and Rodolfo Ramos Melero
- The liberalisation of the European Union passenger rail market: New challenges for future public service contracts
- The national shaping of Europe’s emerging hydrogen strategies: Cooperative or competitive hydrogen Politics?
Julia T. M. Machado, Brendan Flynn and Ian Williamson
Read the full issue here.