Submit your paper by 15 March 2017
FSR is pleased to contribute to the development of the next generation of researchers in Europe by launching a 2-day Young Researcher Seminar hosted in Florence, covering the following two topics:
- Electricity Grid Regulation (Day 1);
- Electricity Market Design (Day 2).
The mornings will be dedicated to a panel debate and in the afternoons the selected researchers will have the chance to present their papers and receive feedback from the Scientific Committee:
Scientific Committee Members:
- Jean-Michel Glachant | Florence School of Regulation
- Leonardo Meeus | Vlerick Business School and Florence School of Regulation
Panel Debate Members:
- Christophe Gence-Creux | Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER)
- Konrad Purchala | Polish Transmission System Operator (PSE S.A.)
- Fabien Roques | FTI Consulting & University Paris-Dauphine
- Luca lo Schiavo | Autorità per l’Energia Elettrica il Gas e il Sistema Idrico (AEEGSI)
Call for Papers
For the first time the Florence School of Regulation is calling for papers on Electricity Market Design and Electricity Grids Regulation written by young researchers.
Interested? Here is all you need to know to participate:
Timeline & paper guidelines
- Join other researchers from all over Europe and submit your paper at the e-mail-address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Target group: young researchers meaning PhD students, or young postdocs
- Paper scope: Electricity Market Design or Electricity Grid Regulation
- Paper submission deadline: 15 March 2017
- Confirmation of acceptance: 30 March 2017
Please note that up to 8 papers will be selected for presentation at the seminar and for publication in the FSR working paper series. More papers might be selected for participation in the seminar. No registration fee will apply. For the up to 8 selected candidates also accommodation costs will be covered.
For any issue regarding the submission, please contact Mara Radulescu