FSR is pleased to contribute to the development of the next generation of researchers in Europe by launching a 2-day Young Researcher Seminar hosted in Florence, covering the following two topics:
- Electricity Market Design (Day 1);
- Electricity Grid Regulation (Day 2).
The mornings will be dedicated to a panel debate and in the afternoons the selected researchers will have the chance to present their papers and receive feedback from the Scientific Committee:
Scientific Committee Members:
- Jean-Michel Glachant | Florence School of Regulation
- Leonardo Meeus | Vlerick Business School and Florence School of Regulation
Panel Debate Members:
- Christophe Gence-Creux | Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER)
- Konrad Purchala | Polish Transmission System Operator (PSE S.A.)
- Fabien Roques | FTI Consulting & University Paris-Dauphine
- Luca lo Schiavo | Autorità per l’Energia Elettrica il Gas e il Sistema Idrico (AEEGSI)
- Joe Perkins | Chief Economist Ofgem
Call for Papers
For the first time the Florence School of Regulation is calling for papers on Electricity Market Design and Electricity Grids Regulation written by young researchers.