Organised with the support of EAERE
Chaired by: Simone Borghesi, Director, FSR Climate
The Florence School of Regulation Climate (FSR Climate) is pleased to announce its Annual Conference on the Economic Assessment of European Climate Policies to take place at the European University institute in Florence on 26-27 November 2018.
The conference will cover the main climate-related existing policies, at EU, national and subnational levels and will include plenary sessions on Energy efficiency, Renewable policies, Environmental taxation, and Emissions Trading.
- Energy efficiency: Corrado Di Maria (University of East Anglia)
- Renewable policies: Charles Mason (University of Wyoming)
- EU ETS: Ulrich Wagner (University of Mannheim)
- Environmental taxation: Anastasios Xepapadeas (Athens University and University of Bologna)
- Speaker (presenting a paper): 300 euro
- Student (presenting a paper)*: 200 euro
- Participant (not presenting): 400 euro.
* Students must provide proof of their student status.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The call for papers for this conference is now closed.
Join also the final conference of the EU co-funded LIFE SIDE project, on 27-28 November! More information on this event are available from this link.
Past editions of the FSR Climate Annual Conference