Showcase and debate on results, six months away project end.
The SmartNet project is going to complete its activities within the current year. We have always paid a great attention to collect feedbacks and suggestions from the stakeholders’ world and now, six months ahead to the end of the project, on July 20th we are going to organise a full day workshop in Brussels.
The aim of this Workshop is to provide a detailed dissemination of the results obtained and lessons learned, both from the simulation and cost-benefit analysis on the different coordination schemes, and from the three technological pilots on the three countries (Italy, Denmark and Spain). However, this will also constitute the last opportunity to collect a comprehensive feedback from the stakeholders, which will help us to elaborate the final recommendations and regulatory guidelines.
The location in Brussels should be the most favourable one to collect the most important European stakeholders, representing the manifold viewpoints of the electricity world. A world which is in quick evolution and thus is very interested in a prospect view showing how the system should evolve in the mid-term as far as TSO-DSO interaction is concerned.
Date: 20 June 2018
Time: 9:00 am – 16.30 pm CEST
Location: VLEVA office: Kortenberglaan 71, 1000 Brussels
- Introduction to the SmartNet project (G. Migliavacca – RSE) – 15 minutes
- Five TSO-DSO coordination schemes (H. Gerard – VITO) – 20 minutes
- Real-time market architecture issues (G. Leclerq – N-SIDE) – 20 minutes
- Aggregation models (M. Dzamarija – DTU) – 20 minutes
- The three national simulation scenarios (H. Svendsen – SINTEF) – 20 minutes
- Simulation platform and simulation results (M. Rossi – RSE) – 40 minutes
- Cost-benefit analysis methodology (C. Madina – TECNALIA) – 40 minutes
- Regulatory analysis (I. Kockar – Strathclyde University) – 20 minutes
- Introduction to the three technological project pilots (C. Madina – TECNALIA) – 15 minutes
- Demo Italian Pilot (L. Ortolano – TERNA) – 30 minutes
- Demo Danish Pilot (H. Madsen – DTU) – 30 minutes
- Demo Spanish Pilot (M. Pardo – ENDESA) – 30 minutes
- Debate with the European stakeholders: ideas suggestions in sight of project finalisation – 1 hour