The Athens Conference on European Energy Law is a joint initiative between the Energy Law and Policy Area of the Florence School of Regulation and the Hellenic Energy Regulation Institute, which aims to address the key issues facing Greece and the surrounding region. The conference will bring together academics, institutional representatives, and key market players to discuss;
- The East Mediterranean region: the geopolitical implications and prospects of regional cooperation in the exploitation of hydrocarbons.
- Transnational pipelines: how to play by EU rules?
- The EU hydrocarbon market and the EU’s developing gas market design.
- The EU’s electricity market design and the challenges of competition law and energy supply.
Session I – East Mediterranean Region: Geopolitical Implications and the Prospects for Regional Cooperation in the Exploitation of Hydrocarbons
Session II – Transnational Pipelines: How to Play by EU Rules?
Session III – The EU Hydrocarbon Market and the EU’s Developing Gas Market Design
Session IV – The EU’s Electricity Market Design and the Challenges of Competition Law and Energy Supply
- Augustijn Van Haasteren
- Alberto Pototschnig
- Christof Schoser
- Marios Andrikopoulos & Alexia Trokoudi
- Ulrich Laumanns
For logistical information, please contact FSR.Conferences@EUI.eu
EU Energy Studies Volume XII: EU Energy Law and Policy, a South European Perspective – Meeting the Challenges of a Low Carbon Economy
Special offer for all participants in the Athens conference | Offer ends 15 October 2017
20% off the listed price of € 85,- and no shipping costs! You pay just € 68,- instead of € 100,-!*
* Discount code: Athens2017
The Athens Conference on European Energy Law is kindly supported by: