We are hiring! Join the FSR online team
We are looking for a Project Assistant to join the FSR Energy & Climate online team!
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assist the FSR team in the development and implementation of the communication strategy targeting stakeholders in the energy regulation field;
- Create, edit and update various content for the FSR website and FSR social media;
- Work on the transfer of the existing FSR online courses from the current learning platform to a new one;
- Work with the development and facilitation of the FSR online courses, using a dedicated online platform;
- Assist the team in the organisation and implementation of the FSR online events;
- Design of different communication and dissemination materials: infographics, banners, flyers, policy documents and other publications;
- Take active part in the communication related activities of the RSCAS.
Deadline for applications: 15 January 2019 at midnight (Florence time)
Place: Florence, Italy