The FSR Transport Area’s core activity is the organisation of policy events. Starting from the experience of the Florence Transport Forums, since 2013 FSR Transport carries out targeted Executive Seminars on specific topics in transport regulation. The Executive Seminars are by invitation only and are jointly organized by FSR Transport and the European Commission, the EU Agencies, the Cabinet of the Commissioner for Transport. The Executive Seminar may also be organized thanks to the initiative of one of the donors of FSR Transport.
- 11 July 2016 | Violeta Bulc, Commissioner for Transport | Executive Symposium – EU Road Transport: Driving change for business and people
- 3 May 2016 | ERA (European Railway Agency) | ERA and the Digitalisation of Railways. Creating a lean and efficient regulatory framework for customer-friendly digital railways
- 9 March 2016 | Skyguide | Executive Seminar – The Future of Air Traffic Management: what can we learn from each other?
- 13 June 2015 | Violeta Bulc, Commissioner for Transport | Executive Symposium on the Future of European Aviation
- 23 February 2015 | | EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) | Executive Seminar – European aviation safety: what can we do better?
- 16 July 2013 | DG MOVE (Directorate E Aviation and international transport affairs) | Executive Seminar – Next Steps in Achieving the Single European Sky