Pradyumna is a Research Fellow at the Florence School of Regulation. He is an energy policy and regulation expert. His current research interests are:
- Capacity Mechanisms
- Energy Transition in developing countries
- EU TEN-E Regulation
- Energy Storage
- Stakeholder engagement in transmission infrastructure development
- Developing an economic framework for a meshed offshore grids
Pradyumna Bhagwat received his PhD in November 2016 at the Delft University of Technology (jointly with KTH-Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm and the Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Madrid). He has a Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical) from the University of Mumbai (2009). Subsequently, he completed the European Joint Masters in Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy (ME3) Program in 2011. Pradyumna gained industry experience at Alstom Power AB, Sweden and later at IL&FS Environmental Infrastructure & Services Ltd, India.
#Electricity #EnergyEconomics #EnergyPolicy #EnergyRegulation #MarketDesign
Pradyumna’s publishes his research on several platforms including as peer-reviewed journal publications, policy briefs, reports, working papers and blogs.
- Policy Advisory Council Meeting – November 2018
- FSR Global Forum – March 2019