We’re hiring: Job Opportunity for a Research Associate at FSR Transport
The Florence School of Regulation – Transport Area (FSR Transport) is hiring: we are looking for a Research Associate to join the team based in Florence, Italy.
The post holder will contribute to the core activities of the Area and his/her main tasks include:
- Organisation of workshops (content definition) with logistic support provided by the Robert Schuman Centre’s Conference Unit;
- Drafting and editing briefs, reports, summaries for workshops;
- Management of a Journal (contact with publisher, management board, authors, and organization of the annual conference);
- Performing analytical and research tasks;
- Developing the network and communication channels of FSR Transport with support provided by the Robert Schuman Centre’s Communications Team;
- Providing further assistance and perform additional tasks as required by the FSR Transport Director, Prof Matthias Finger.
Following qualifications are necessary:
- Master’s degree in a field relevant to the position;
- PhD is an asset;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the area of transport, transport policy or a related field;
- Excellent knowledge of the EU and European transport policy, and a willingness to learn about all modes of transport and network industries;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to set and meet deadlines;
- Excellent ability to work in a team and to take initiatives;
- Excellent analytical, writing and communication skills.