#FSR_YRS18 | the new generation of researchers goes on stage!
After a very successful launch in 2017, the second edition of the FSR Young Researcher Seminar will be hosted on 3-4July 2018 in Florence and it will cover:
- Electricity Market Design (Day 1)
- Electricity Grid Regulation (Day 2)
On both days, the morning session will be dedicated to a panel debate with experts coming from academia, industry and regulatory authorities; while the afternoon sessions will offer the selected young researchers the opportunity to present their papers and to receive a thorough feedback.
The seminar is organised under the scientific supervision of:
- Jean-Michel Glachant | Florence School of Regulation at RSCAS (EUI)
- Leonardo Meeus | Vlerick Business School and Florence School of Regulation at RSCAS (EUI)
Eight papers have been selected for presentation at the seminar:
- Prosumer participation in the electricity market: a developing reality in an uncertain framework
- Convex Hull, IP and European Electricity Pricing in a European Power Exchanges setting with efficient computation of Convex Hull Prices
- How Can Balancing Markets Benefit from Distributed Energy Resources? Case of Three Balancing Markets
- How will energy market regulation have to change in the era of Energy 4.0?
- Least-cost distribution network tariff design in theory and practice
- Capacity remuneration in power markets: an empirical assessment of the cost of precaution
- Seeking workable solutions to electrification challenge in Nigeria: Minigrid, reverse auctions and institutional adaptation
- TOTEX approach for regulating electricity distribution networks: a comparison of UK and Italy initiatives
We will introduce the authors on twitter one by one. Follow @FSR_Energy and join the discussion using the hastag #FSR_YRS18.