The FSR Communications and Media is pleased to announce that it is organising a Seminar on “Ensuring Predictable Market Regulation in an ever-changing environment”, which will take place on 25 January 2019 at the European Commission’s premises in Brussels. The seminar is organised on behalf of the European Commission, DG CNECT.
The event is the 13th in a series of Seminars that the European Commission sponsors every year to provide a forum for debate among national judges, regulators, the European Institutions and academia. Participants will have the unique opportunity to share experiences and best practices on various aspects of electronic communications regulation, and to learn about recent EU regulatory developments.
For further information, please see the previous editions:
- Enforcing EU Electronic Communications Rules: Experiences and Challenges Ahead – 2018
- The Role of the Judiciary in the Changing Digital Single Market – 2017
- Electronic Communications Regulation at a Cross-Road – 2016
- The Place of the National Judiciary in the Single Market for Telecoms – 2014
- Broadband Deployment & Spectrum Management in the Digital Single Market: from Policy to Judicial Control – 2013