The FSR Training on the Regulation and Integration of Renewable Energy provides a comprehensive view of the role and potential of renewable energy as the key element to a sustainable, competitive and secure power industry of the future as well as the regulatory and market mechanisms needed to achieve the implementation goals.
Get specialist insight into:
- What is renewable energy for industry stakeholders and the technical impacts for the integration
- The European regulatory framework for renewable energy
- Costs and macro/micro-economic impacts of renewable energy
- The European electricity target model in a renewable energy future
- Investing in renewable energy in Europe
The course is directed by Mario Ragwitz (Fraunhofer ISI, Germany) and conducted by Mario Ragwitz, Alberto Pototschnig, Leonardo Meeus and specialists from renowned renewable energy companies.
Deadline for Registration: 6 May 2016