The Policy Advisory Council discusses the most topical regulatory and policy issues, as well as debating the relevance and robustness of the latest FSR research findings.
The meeting gathers renowned academics, experts from the FSR-Energy Major Donors, the European Commission, the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) and National Regulatory Authorities.
The event is structured as follows:
- Session 1: New business models in the electricity sector
- Session 2: Flexibility procurement for distribution grids
- Session 3: The future of RES communities
- Session 1: Gas methane emissions
- Session 2: The FSR Gas Area contribution to sector coupling
- Session 3: FSR is Global: the journey so far and the road ahead
Please note this is a closed event and participation is by invitation only.