EU electricity network codes, looking back and forward:
The development and amendment process.
FSR Online debate | 21 June 11am-12noon CEST
The third liberalization package introduced network codes to be developed by the European Commission, ACER, the ENTSOs, and stakeholders in order to implement the EU target model for the internal electricity market.
In this interactive live event, we will look
- back at the development process of the network codes ‘Made in Europe’
- forward to the winter package proposals to change the development process for new codes, and the amendment process for the existing codes ‘New Deal or Bad Deal for stakeholders?’
- Leonardo Meeus, FSR
- Marta Mendoza-Villamayor, Entso-e
- Martin Povh, ACER
- Hélène Robaye, Eurelectric
- Maria-Eugenia Leoz-Martin-Casallo, European Commission
Interested in this topic?
Learn more on our Online Course on EU Electricity Network Codes: 10 October – 30 November 2017, with Leonardo Meeus and Experts from ENTSO-E, ACER & European Commission