Join us in the discussion on shaping the New European landscape for renewable energy incentives.
- Will we need support schemes for renewable energies also beyond 2020? If “yes”, how should policies be designed?
- How to adapt market design to renewables and support schemes to markets? Will auctions for renewables work in practice? What are positive experiences?
- Which are most important aspects for the 2030 policy package for renewables?
- Mario Ragwitz, Deputy Head of Competence, Center for Energy Policy and Energy Markets, Fraunhofer ISI, Germany
- Dr. Dörte Fouquet, Rechtsanwältin, Partner, Becker Büttner Held PartGmbB
- Jérôme Le Page, Manager for European Electricity Markets, EFET
- Allegra Selvaggi, Advisor Low carbon policies, European Affairs, ENEL
- Paul van Son, Chairman RWE MENA&Turkey and CEO Dii