Interactive webinar on: Public Consultation on Recommendable Updates for Gas CBA 2.0
- Sébastien Douguet (Microeconomix – Deloitte)
- Nico Keyaerts (Florence School of Regulation)
Watch the Recording
Florence School of Regulation and Deloitte are conducting a public consultation on their ongoing “study on recommendable updates and improvements of the energy system-wide cost-benefit analysis for gas (CBA)” that is being carried out for the European Commission.
The study has three objectives:
- identify key areas in which ENTSOG’s 2015 CBA methodology for gas infrastructure projects can be improved
- propose updates, considering both the positive impact on the methodology and the efforts for ENTSOG to implement them.
- survey the stakeholders on the proposed updates
From 1 to 24 March we invite the stakeholders to comment on and react to the general and specific recommendations that are presented in the draft report that you can download here.