This conference is a joint initiative of the FSR Energy Law & Policy Area and the Belgian energy regulator CREG. It aims to foster discussion on regulated energy prices, an issue of particular importance not only for regulators, but also for the European energy industry and all energy customers.
The conference is divided into two sessions, which cover the topic both from law and policy, as well as economic perspectives.
The two sessions are followed by a roundtable of academics and industry experts, and complemented by a keynote speech by Anne Houtman from the European Commission presenting the EU approach to regulated prices.
Participation in this conference is free of charge. Please register by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a confirmation message.
- Retail Price Regulation and EU Law: Mapping the Issues by Adrien de Hauteclocque – Download PDF
- Regulated Prices & EU Energy Law after the Federutility case by Francesco Maria Salerno – Download PDF
- The Economics of Regulated Prices: mapping the issue by Catherine Waddams – Download PDF
- Electricity Tariff Deficit: Temporary or Permanent Problem in the EU? by Asa Johannesson Linden, Fotios Kalantzis, Emmanuelle Maincent and Jerzy Pieńkowski –Download PDF
- Regulated energy prices – round table by Leonardo Meeus – Download PDF
- Pricing, competition and regulatory distortions – Are legalized drugs the future? by Lars Kjølbye – Download PDF
- The Law, Economics & Policy of Regulated Prices in Energy by Adrien de Hauteclocque – Download PDF